- What makes a commons successful?
- What are the processes that lead to the co-option of a successful commons?
- How can the co-option of a commons be prevented?
Rethinking the Commons – session 6 literature:
- Vandana Shiva – Earth Democracy: Beyond Dead Democracy and Killing Economies
- Silvia Federici – Feminism and the politics of the common in an era of primitive accumulation
- Roel Griffioen – How the artistic breeding ground became a surrogate for real urban development
- David Harvey – The Creation of the Urban Commons
- Guido van Eijck & Saskia Naafs – Helaas, u heeft getekend
in other sessions:
- OCTOBER 22: Defining the commons, commoning the definitions
- NOVEMBER 5: Primary Education
- NOVEMBER 19: La Via Campesina: Specificities of Commoning Practices and transnational organising
- DECEMBER 3: Alternative currencies: the Masters Tools
- DECEMBER 17: Protecting the commons from co-optation
I would like to participate in the next meeting for group reading.
Is it possible. Thank you in advance.